The 2023 event theme is NICE Conference 2023: Focusing on what matters most. It will feature three parallel streams of breakout sessions focused on:
- NICE evolution: learning systems
- NICE impact: focusing on what matters most
- NICE advice: useful and usable
The NICE Conference 2023 is an event that runs in partnership between the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence and Dods Events (part of Total Politics).
This one-day conference will take place at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on Tuesday 7 November 2023.
Yes, you can select the breakout sessions you would like to attend in advance. You will receive an email asking for your session preferences before the event.
You will receive joining instructions via email 2 weeks before the event, provided that registration has been completed and paid for. If you have not received any joining instructions 10 days prior to the event, please email us at NICE@dods-events.com
- On cancellation delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the registration fee per registered delegate, provided notification of cancellation is received by firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to the date of the event. This fee is necessary to cover the administration costs of processing the cancellation and filling the delegate’s place.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the date of the event delegates will not be entitled to a refund of the registration fee. However, a substitute delegate may attend in their place subject to our published Terms and Conditions for Delegates.
- In the unlikely circumstance of the event being cancelled by us, delegates shall be entitled to a refund of the registration fee less any costs reasonably incurred by us, at our absolute sole discretion.
- If a delegate fails to attend the event, the full registration fee will be payable to us and no refund will be given.
Yes, the event is CPD accredited.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided as part of the registration fee. You will be able to inform us of any dietary requirements during the registration process. However, if you do need to contact us to inform us about any dietary requirements, please contact us via NICE@dods-events.com.
Your usual office attire.
There will be an official photographer and videographer at the conference. If you do not want your photograph or video image used in any materials, please email us at NICE@dods-events.com and let us know at the registration desk on arrival.
All sponsors and exhibitors at the event require approval from NICE at its sole discretion.
All sponsorship and exhibition agreements exist between Dods Events and the sponsor/exhibitor organisation. Sponsorship of the NICE Conference does not imply any endorsement by NICE of the sponsor/exhibitor organisation.